㒸 (radical 12 八+7, 9 strokes, cangjie input 廿心竹人 (TPHO), composition ⿱丷豕)
|Historical forms of the character 㒸
Mostly from Richard Sears' Chinese Etymology site (authorisation),
which in turn draws data from various collections of ancient forms of Chinese characters, including:
- Shuowen Jiezi (small seal),
- Jinwen Bian (bronze inscriptions),
- Liushutong (large seal) and
- Xu Jiaguwen Bian (oracle bone script).
Phono-semantic compound (形聲): semantic 丷 + phonetic 豕 (OC *hliʔ).
|For pronunciation and definitions of 㒸 – see 遂.
(This character, 㒸, is a variant form of 遂.)
- (ancient form of 歲) a year, age, the harvest