乨 (radical 5 乙+5, 6 strokes, cangjie input 戈口山 (IRU), four-corner 22610, composition ⿰台乚)
- KangXi: page 84, character 11
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 181
- Dae Jaweon: page 171, character 10
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 53, character 12
- Unihan data for U+4E68
|For pronunciation and definitions of 乨 – see 始.
(This character, 乨, is a variant form of 始.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 乨 – see 亂.
(This character, 乨, is a variant form of 亂.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- Alternative form of 始
乨 • (si) (hangeul 시, revised si, McCune-Reischauer si)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text