乸 (radical 5, 乙+7, 8 strokes, cangjie input 心木田卜戈 (PDWYI), four-corner 47715, composition ⿺也母)
Probably a dialectal form of 女 (OC *naʔ, “woman; female”) (Schuessler, 2007).
Alternatively, Li (1990) proposed that this may be a Tai substrate loan, related to Zhuang nax (“younger maternal uncle or aunt”), Thai น้า (náa) (which go back to Proto-Tai *naːᶜ (“mother's younger sibling”)).
- (Cantonese) female animal
- 豬乸 / 猪乸 [Cantonese] ― zyu1 naa2 [Jyutping] ― sow
- (Cantonese, often derogatory) mother
- (Cantonese, often derogatory) wife (Classifier: 隻／只 c)
- (Cantonese) sissy; feminine; unmanly
- 乸型 [Cantonese] ― naa2 jing4 [Jyutping] ― sissy