圦 (radical 32, 土+2, 5 strokes, cangjie input 土人 (GO), composition ⿰土入)
- (kokuji) water gate, spout
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 223, character 9
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 4879
- Dae Jaweon: page 455, character 11
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): not present, would follow volume 1, page 417, character 10
- Unihan data for U+5726
Orthographic borrowing from Japanese 圦.
- Used in borrowings of Japanese words.
A 国字 (kokuji, “Japanese-coined character”)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text