Japanese Simplified from 擧 (與 → 兴).
挙 (radical 64 手+6, 10 strokes, cangjie input 火金手 (FCQ) or X火金手 (XFCQ), composition ⿱兴手)
- raise, lift up
Variant: 举 (U+4E3E); The bottom part displays as 𠀆.
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 431, character 17
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 12081
- Dae Jaweon: page 780, character 23
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 3, page 1864, character 8
- Unihan data for U+6319
(grade 4 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 擧)
- 挙げる (ageru): to raise, to give (an example)