Simplified from 狀 (爿 → 丬).
状 (radical 94 犬+3, 7 strokes, cangjie input 中一戈大 (LMIK), composition ⿰丬犬)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 706, character 17
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 20257
- Dae Jaweon: page 1119, character 10
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1332, character 3
- Unihan data for U+72B6
|For pronunciation and definitions of 状 – see 狀.
(This character, 状, is the simplified form of 狀.)
(grade 5 “Kyōiku” kanji)
状 • (jang, sang) (hangeul 장, 상, revised jang, sang, McCune-Reischauer chang, sang, Yale cang, sang)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text