- ⿱雈又 - Contains ⻀ (ram's horn component), which is the orthodox form found in the Shuowen Jiezi (說文解字) etymological dictionary. This form is used in its derived characters in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
蒦 (radical 140, 艸+10, 14 strokes in traditional Chinese and Korean, 13 strokes in mainland China and Japanese, cangjie input 廿人土水 (TOGE), four-corner 44407, composition ⿱艹隻)
In Unicode charts and the historical Kangxi dictionary, this character contains the grass radical (艹) and is listed under it.
- 嚄, 嬳, 㠛, 㦜, 擭, 濩, 獲(获), 㬦, 臒, 檴, 𤐰, 𭶹, 瓁, 雘, 矆, 矱, 𥖪, 穫(获), 𧞤, 耯, 艧, 蠖, 護(护), 𧾛, 鑊(镬), 䨼, 韄, 䪝, 頀, 𩟓, 𩪭, 鱯(鳠), 鸌(鹱), 彠(彟), 劐, 𢋒, 𤻙, 籆
- KangXi: page 1049, character 8
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 31582
- Dae Jaweon: page 1510, character 18
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 5, page 3265, character 5
- Unihan data for U+84A6
Pictogram (象形): 雈 + 又 (“hand”).
- ‡ to measure; to calculate
- ‡ type of plant
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- to measure
- to calculate
- On (unclassified): わく (waku); かく (kaku); きゃく (kyaku); やく (yaku)
蒦 • (hwak) (hangeul 확, revised hwak, McCune–Reischauer hwak)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text