Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A surname.
- Any of several rivers in Britain.
- Two rivers in the South Island of New Zealand, in Christchurch and Marlborough.
- A former county of England in existence from 1974 to 1996 and created from Bristol, southern Gloucestershire and northern Somerset. Then bordering Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Somerset. It was replaced by the unitary authorities of Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset and Bath and North East Somerset
- A town in Alabama
- A town in Colorado
- A town in Connecticut
- A village in Illinois
- A town in Indiana
- A town in Maine
- A town in Massachusetts
- A city in Minnesota
- A census-designated place in Montana
- A town and village in New York
- A census-designated place in North Carolina
- A city in Ohio
- A census-designated place in Pennsylvania
- A city in South Dakota
- A census-designated place in Utah
- A town in Wisconsin