Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ɪltən
Wilton (plural Wiltons)
- A type of carpet, originally made in the town of Wilton.
- a hamlet in Copeland district, Cumbria, England.
- a village near Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, England.
- a small village in Ryedale district, North Yorkshire, England.
- a small village (and castle) near Redcar, North Yorkshire, England.
- a suburb of Taunton, Somerset, England.
- a town in southern Wiltshire, England, famed for the Wilton carpets.
- a village near Grafton, Wiltshire.
- a parish in the Scottish Borders, Scotland.
- a suburb of the city of Cork, Ireland.
- a small town in New South Wales, Australia.
- a suburb of Wellington, New Zealand.
- a village in Mashonaland East province, Zimbabwe.
- a small town in Shelby County, Alabama, USA.
- a small town in Little River County, Arkansas, USA.
- a census-designated place in Sacramento County, California, USA.
- a large town in Fairfield County, Connecticut, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Will County, Illinois, USA.
- a city in Cedar and Muscatine Counties, Iowa, USA.
- a town in Franklin County, Maine, USA.
- a small city in Beltrami County, Minnesota, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Waseca County, Minnesota.
- an unincorporated community in Boone County, Missouri, USA.
- a town in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire, USA.
- a large town in Saratoga County, New York State, USA.
- a small city in Burleigh and McLean Counties, North Dakota, USA.
- a village and town in Monroe County, Wisconsin, USA