Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Abaza lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Abaza adjectives: Abaza terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Abaza morphemes: Abaza word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Abaza nouns: Abaza terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Abaza numerals: Abaza terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Abaza pronouns: Abaza terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Abaza proper nouns: Abaza nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Abaza lemmas"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.