Category:Old Tupi lemmas
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» Old Tupi language » Lemmas
Old Tupi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old Tupi adjectives: Old Tupi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Old Tupi determiners: Old Tupi terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Old Tupi nouns: Old Tupi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Old Tupi postpositions: Old Tupi adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Old Tupi pronouns: Old Tupi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Old Tupi verbs: Old Tupi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Old Tupi lemmas"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total.