Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Tzotzil lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tzotzil adjectives: Tzotzil terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tzotzil classifiers: Tzotzil terms that classify nouns according to their meanings.
- Category:Tzotzil conjunctions: Tzotzil terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Tzotzil counters: Tzotzil terms that combine with numerals to express quantity of nouns.
- Category:Tzotzil morphemes: Tzotzil word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Tzotzil multiword terms: Tzotzil lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Tzotzil nouns: Tzotzil terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tzotzil particles: Tzotzil terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Tzotzil pronouns: Tzotzil terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tzotzil verbs: Tzotzil terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Tzotzil adjectives (0 c, 17 e)
- ► Tzotzil nouns (1 c, 86 e)
- ► Tzotzil verbs (2 c, 20 e)
Pages in category "Tzotzil lemmas"
The following 135 pages are in this category, out of 135 total.