Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Waray-Waray lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Waray-Waray adjectives: Waray-Waray terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Waray-Waray adverbs: Waray-Waray terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Waray-Waray conjunctions: Waray-Waray terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Waray-Waray interjections: Waray-Waray terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Waray-Waray morphemes: Waray-Waray word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Waray-Waray nouns: Waray-Waray terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Waray-Waray numerals: Waray-Waray terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Waray-Waray particles: Waray-Waray terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Waray-Waray prepositions: Waray-Waray adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Waray-Waray pronouns: Waray-Waray terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Waray-Waray verbs: Waray-Waray terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Waray-Waray conjunctions (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Waray-Waray interjections (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Waray-Waray morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Waray-Waray verbs (0 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Waray-Waray lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 548 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)