Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Waray-Waray lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Waray-Waray adjectives: Waray-Waray terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Waray-Waray adverbs: Waray-Waray terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Waray-Waray conjunctions: Waray-Waray terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Waray-Waray interjections: Waray-Waray terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Waray-Waray morphemes: Waray-Waray word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Waray-Waray multiword terms: Waray-Waray lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Waray-Waray nouns: Waray-Waray terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Waray-Waray numerals: Waray-Waray terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Waray-Waray prepositions: Waray-Waray adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Waray-Waray pronouns: Waray-Waray terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Waray-Waray proper nouns: Waray-Waray nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Waray-Waray verbs: Waray-Waray terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Waray-Waray conjunctions (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Waray-Waray interjections (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Waray-Waray verbs (0 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Waray-Waray lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 575 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)