Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Yámana lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Yámana adjectives: Yámana terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Yámana multiword terms: Yámana lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Yámana nouns: Yámana terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Yámana numerals: Yámana terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Yámana phrases: Yámana groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Yámana pronouns: Yámana terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Yámana verbs: Yámana terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Yámana lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 212 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)