Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (abbreviation): Fin.
Finnish (not comparable)
of the Finnish language
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
- The Finno-Ugric language spoken by the majority of the people living in Finland, one of the two official languages of the country (the other is Swedish).
- Finn: a person from Finland.
- Finnish language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Torne Valley Finnish: a variety of Finnish spoken in Northern Sweden
- Kven: a variety of Finnish spoken in Northern Norway
- Wiktionary's coverage of Finnish terms
- Appendix:Finnish Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Finnish