Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: French-kiss
In use since the beginning of 20th century: likely from the reputation the French had for more adventurous and passionate sex practices.
Audio (AU) (file)
- (idiomatic) A kiss (or the act of kissing) that involves contact of both persons' tongues.
- (idiomatic, transitive) To give someone a French kiss.
- 2007, Nin Andrews, Sleeping with Houdini: Poems, BOA Editions, →ISBN, page 76:
- That's how she pictured him, her French lover, like the deepest kiss that she had ever felt. She who had never French kissed.
- (intransitive) To kiss in this manner.
to give someone a French kiss