Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A township in Gêrzê, Ngari prefecture, Tibet, China.
- 2011 March, Zhansheng Ji, J.-X. Yao, Guichun Wu, “Discovery of the Late Jurassic coral fauna in the Tukari Formation at northern Oma Village, Gêrzê County, Tibet, China and its geological significances”, in Research Gate:
- About 33 genus 47 species corals were discovered in the so-called "Xiala Formation(Ft)" in north of Oma Village, Gêrzê County, Tibet.
- The word is commonly used with a definite article in most parts of central Germany, southern Germany, and Austria: Wo ist die Oma? – “Where is Grandma?” In northern Germany—and generally in writing—no article tends to be used: Wo ist Oma?
Declension of Oma
- Genitive without preceding article (i.e. when used as a proper noun): Omas