Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A township in Gêrzê County, Ngari, Tibet Autonomous Region, China.
- 2011 March, Zhansheng Ji, J.-X. Yao, Guichun Wu, “Discovery of the Late Jurassic coral fauna in the Tukari Formation at northern Oma Village, Gêrzê County, Tibet, China and its geological significances”, in Research Gate:
- About 33 genus 47 species corals were discovered in the so-called "Xiala Formation(Ft)" in north of Oma Village, Gêrzê County, Tibet.
- 2020 September 8, Palden Nyima and Daqiong, “Tibet gathering marks region's anniversary”, in China Daily, archived from the original on September 8, 2020:
- Nyima Dondrub, 60, Party secretary of Chamgug village in Gerze county's Oma township in the region's Ngari prefecture, expressed gratitude for the official founding of the region in 1965 and the opportunity to become a Party secretary.
- For more quotations using this term, see Citations:Oma.
- A town in Iron County, Wisconsin, United States.
- 2022 June 24, “Governor Evers approves US 51 improvement project in Iron County”, in Wisconsin Department of Transportation, archived from the original on 07 September 2022:
- To invest in Wisconsin's transportation system, Governor Evers signed a $1.39 million contract with prime contractor Northwoods Paving of Ashland to improve US 51 in Iron County between County C in the town of Oma to Iron Street in Hurley. Work began on Monday, June 20.
- The word is commonly used with a definite article in most parts of central Germany, southern Germany, and Austria: Wo ist die Oma? – “Where is Grandma?” In northern Germany—and generally in writing—no article tends to be used: Wo ist Oma?
Declension of Oma [feminine]