Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Granny
- Rhymes: -æni
grannie (less common)
granny (plural grannies)
- (colloquial) A grandmother.
- I'm going to be a granny.
- (colloquial, derogatory) An elderly woman.
- There are too many grannies around here getting in the way.
- (knots) A granny knot.
colloquial, derogatory: an elderly woman
granny (not comparable)
- typically or stereotypically old-fashioned, especially in clothing and accessories worn by or associated with elderly women.
- granny dress; granny glasses