Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A surname originating as an occupation for a maker of rings as jewelry or as in harness.
- A parish of County Waterford, Ireland.
parish in County Waterford, Ireland
- a ring (a circular and hollow object, made of any material.)
- a ring (small jewelry worn on the finger (usually composed of precious metals))
- a ring (a group of people, often involved into criminal and illegal actions)
- (mathematics) a ring (algebraic structure)
- (geometry) a ring (planar geometrical figure)
- (heraldry) an annulet (ring used as a charge)
- (astronomy) a ring (a collection of material orbiting a planet)
- (sports) a ring (a place where events such as wrestling and boxing take place)
- a street that encircles a city where once the old town walls have been; a boulevard.
Declension of Ring [masculine, strong]
Ring m (plural Ring, diminutive Ringche)