Unsupported titles/Vertical line
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: ∣ [U+2223 DIVIDES], ׀ [U+05C0 HEBREW PUNCTUATION PASEQ], ǀ [U+01C0 LATIN LETTER DENTAL CLICK], and 丨 [U+4E28 CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-4E28]
|Unicode name||VERTICAL LINE|
|Unicode block||Basic Latin|
- (logic) Joins two statements of which not both are true (nand).
- (mathematics) Such that; having the property that.
- (mathematics, of an expression) Evaluated at.
- (statistics) Conditional probability.
- Pr(X|Y) — "The probability of X given Y"
- A tally mark.
- The number 6 can be represented as ||||||.
- See | | for uses of vertical lines enclosing other characters, such as |1| or |A|.
- See || for the caesura.
- || (absolute value; determinant; cardinality; number of connected components)