|Search user languages or scripts|
Hello! I am an administrator over at the English Wikipedia next door. You can find my user page there, with much more information about me.
I plan on eventually contributing a lot more to Wiktionary and will be adding to this page soon. Hopefully.
I am still fairly new to Wiktionary and am still learning the ropes here. So if you notice me doing something that's not quite correct, I would appreciate it if you would politely let me know on my talk page, so that I may learn from my mistakes. Thanks.
- Useful links
- Wiktionary:News for editors
- Wiktionary:Entry layout explained
- Wiktionary:Maintenance templates
- Wiktionary:Cleanup and deletion elements
- Other links
- Appendix:List of protologisms
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (English)/diacritics and ligatures
- Appendix:U.S. prison slang
- Category:English blends
- Category:English nonce terms
- Category:English rare forms
- Category:English terms by their individual characters
- Category:English words suffixed with -ify
- Category:English dialectal terms
- Category:Word of the day archive
- My favorite English words
- slattern, ptui, aplomb, oik, sesquipedalianism, adumbrate
- pococurante, moffie, gongoozle, imbroglio, sangfroid, cupidity
- apoplectic, assassinatrix, narcokleptocracy, conniption, jejune
- tortfeasance, fishify, usufruct, pooh-pooh, lugubrious, noumenon
- spuriosity, whangdoodle, aweless
- Other words
- Just some made-up words that sound like they could be English words
- ...and as it turned out, some of them actually really were English words!