|Search user languages or scripts|
Hello! I am an administrator over at the English Wikipedia next door. You can find my user page there, with much more information about me.
I have an interest protologisms, slang/jargon, and rare English words.
- Useful links
- Wiktionary:News for editors
- Wiktionary:Entry layout explained
- Wiktionary:Maintenance templates
- Wiktionary:Cleanup and deletion elements
Today is commemorated by the United Nations as the International Day of Forests to raise awareness of the importance of forests, and trees outside forests, for the benefit of current and future generations.
|шевелю́ра • (ševeljúra) , noun|
|About Foreign Word of the Day • Archive • Nominate a word •|
- Other links
- Appendix:List of protologisms
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (English)/diacritics and ligatures
- Appendix:U.S. prison slang
- Category:English blends
- Category:English nonce terms
- Category:English rare forms
- Category:English terms by their individual characters
- Category:English twice-borrowed terms
- Category:English triple contractions
- Category:English words suffixed with -ify
- Category:English dialectal terms
- Category:Word of the day archive
- Examples (to follow as templates when creating new entries)
- Other words
- Just some made-up words (neologisms) that sound like they could be English words
- ...and as it turned out, some of them actually really were English words!
- communited, comminited, commonance
- prommonance, precompense, compresense
- comprensation, compersation, compise