Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
badass (plural badasses)
- (US, slang, negative connotation, vulgar) A mean or belligerent person; a person with unpleasantly extreme attitudes, behavior or appearance.
- Don't mess with that guy, he's a real badass.
- (US, youth slang, positive connotation, vulgar) A person considered impressive due to extreme attitudes, behavior or appearance.
slang: mean or belligerent person
- (US, slang, vulgar) Having extreme appearance, attitude, or behavior that is considered admirable.
- That tough guy looks badass.
having extreme appearance, attitude, or behavior that is considered admirable (slang)