Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: ballgame
- Any game played with a ball.
- Basketball, cricket, and football are three kinds of ball game.
- A specific contest or match between teams playing such a game, in particular a baseball game.
- George and Harriet went to the stadium to see the ball game.
- A sport played in the Aztec and Mayan civilizations; Mesoamerican ballgame.
- The ball game was the main sport in Central America before the arrival of the Spanish.
- (figuratively) Affair, issue, matter, subject, story, topic.
game played with a ball