игра • (igrá) f
- game (pursuit or activity for entertainment)
This Bulgarian entry was created from the translations listed at game. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see игра in the Bulgarian Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) April 2010
игра • (igrá)
- Second-person singular aorist indicative form of играя.
- Third-person singular aorist indicative form of играя.
игра́ (igrá) f inan
- a sport which is played (also спортивная игра)
- (action): play in the following senses:
- Activity for amusement only, especially among the young.
- Similar activity, in young animals, as they explore their environment and learn new skills.
- (ethology) "Repeated, incompletely functional behavior differing from more serious versions ..., and initiated voluntarily when ... in a low-stress setting."
- An individual's performance in a sport or game.
- acting, performance
- игра актёра — an actor’s performance
- role-playing (also ролевая игра)
- playing (a musical instrument)
ѝгра f (Latin spelling ìgra)