Jump to navigation Jump to search
breakup (plural breakups)
- The act of breaking up; disintegration or division.
- The termination of a friendship, or a romantic relationship.
- A loss of emotional control; a breakdown.
- (Alaska and northern Canada) The time of year during which winter ice covering bodies of water disintegrates, or more generally Spring.
- (act of breaking up): rupture, split
- (termination of a friendship or a romantic relationship): falling out
the act of breaking up, disintegration, or division
termination of a friendship or a romantic relationship
breakdown — see breakdown