Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To produce, bear as fruit
- Their orchard brings forth magnificent fruit.
- To give birth.
- Queen Anne Boleyn brought forth daughters but no male heir.
- To create, generate, bring into existence.
- He has the ability to bring forth new ideas when they are needed.
- To display, produce, bring out for display.
- Against all expectations, the accused managed to bring forth convincing evidence of his innocence.
- forthbring (obsolete)
to produce, bear as fruit
to create, bring into existence
to bring out for display
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.