Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of "can"
- cana (literary third-person singular present/future; second-person singular imperative)
- caniff (colloquial third-person singular present/future)
- canith (colloquial third-person singular present/future)
cân f (plural caneuon)
- (literary) third-person singular present / future of
- (literary) second-person singular imperative of
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.