criminal + -ize
criminalize (third-person singular simple present criminalizes, present participle criminalizing, simple past and past participle criminalized)
- (transitive) To make (something) a crime; to make illegal under criminal law; to ban.
to make something be a crime
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of criminalizar
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of criminalizar
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of criminalizar
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of criminalizar