Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
doomsday (not comparable)
- Concerned with or predicting future universal destruction.
- Given to or marked by forebodings or predictions of impending calamity.
- Capable of causing widespread or total destruction.
Terms derived from the adjective "doomsday"
doomsday (plural doomsdays)
- The day when God is expected to judge the world; end times.
- judgement day; the day of the Final Judgment; any day of decisive judgement or final dissolution.
day when God is expected to judge the world
any day of decisive judgement
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.