- Of or relating to fire.
- Burning or glowing.
2006, Edwin Black, chapter 1, in Internal Combustion:
- Blast after blast, fiery outbreak after fiery outbreak, like a flaming barrage from within, […] most of Edison's grounds soon became an inferno. As though on an incendiary rampage, the fires systematically devoured the contents of Edison's headquarters and facilities.
- Inflammable or easily ignited.
- Having the colour of fire.
- Hot or inflamed.
- Tempestuous or emotionally volatile.
a fiery temper
- Spirited or filled with emotion.
of, or relating to fire
burning or glowing
inflammable or easily ignited
having the colour of fire
hot or inflamed
tempestuous or emotionally volatile
spirited or filled with emotion