Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (idiomatic) To discover, as by asking or investigating.
- I don't know who the twenty-first president of the United States was, but it should be very easy to find out.
- To discover or expose (someone) as disobedient, dishonest, etc.
- He had been fiddling the books for years, but finally he was found out.
- To uncover a weakness (in someone).
- He may cope with the multiple choice questions, but the written exam will find him out.
- If you don't try, you do not find it out.