Jump to navigation Jump to search
fleischig (not comparable)
- (Judaism, of food) Meaty, containing meat.
- (Judaism, of kitchenware) Designated for use with meat or having been contaminated by meat.
- (Judaism, of a person) Having recently eaten meat and therefore unable to eat milchig food.
- IPA(key): /ˈflaɪ̯ʃɪç/ (standard)
- IPA(key): /ˈflaɪ̯ʃɪk/ (common form in southern Germany, Austria, and Switzerland)
- Hyphenation: flei‧schig
Positive forms of fleischig
Comparative forms of fleischig
Superlative forms of fleischig
- “fleischig” in Duden online