Perfect passive participle of fruor (“have the benefit of, use, enjoy”).
fructus m (genitive fructūs); fourth declension
- enjoyment, delight, satisfaction
- produce, product, fruit
- profit, yield, output, income
- (by extension) effect, result, return, reward, success
Please note that there is a disagreement over whether or not there is a macron on the first syllable (frūctus for fructus).
fructus m (feminine fructa, neuter fructum); first/second declension
- enjoyed, having derived pleasure from
- “fructus” in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879.