irritant (not comparable)
- Causing irritation or inflammation.
- (law, Scotland) Rendering null and void; conditionally invalidating.
- The states elected Harry, Duke of Anjou, for their king, with this clause irritant; that, if he did violate any part of his oath, the people should owe him no allegiance.
irritant (plural irritants)
- Any medication designed to cause irritation
- A source of irritation.
a source of irritation
irritant (masculine and feminine plural irritants)
- present participle of irritar
irritant m (plural irritants)
- “irritant” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).