Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (chiefly US) Someone who looks after the maintenance and cleaning of a public building.
- A doorman.
- maintenance person
- (mostly British) caretaker
- (British) concierge
- (One who cleans and maintains a garden): groundskeeper
- (One who maintains a collection, especially in a museum): curator
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.