Jump to navigation Jump to search
kinetic (not comparable)
- Relating to motion.
- Relating to kinesis or motor function.
- (biology) Relating to the movement of an organism in response to an external stimulus.
- (philosophy) Relating to the force driving life forward.
- (military, euphemistic) Relating to active warfare or the use of lethal force.[W]
- (slang) Frantic; busy.
- 1997, Hollywood Confidential (film):
- Sorry it took so long; it's been kind of kinetic around here.
- (Can we date this quote by Andrew Vaillencourt and provide title, author’s full name, and other details?), Sullivan's Gift: Hegemony: Book 3
- Their enthusiasm and group cohesion helped when things got kinetic.
relating to motion