Jump to navigation Jump to search
- a layer (single thickness of some material covering a surface)
- Phủ một lớp bơ lên miếng bánh mì nướng.
- Spread a layer of butter on that slice of toast.
- grade; school year
- Em học lớp năm.
- I'm a fifth grader. / I'm a fifth-grade student. / I'm in fifth grade.
- (education) a class (group of students in a regularly scheduled meeting with a teacher)
- Mấy đứa con trai lớp A quậy lắm!
- Class A has a lot of mischievous boys!
- (taxonomy) a class
- lớp Thú / lớp Có Vú
- (theater) an act
- Lớp 1, Cảnh 1
- Act 1, Scene 1
- (literary) a generation
- lớp trẻ
- younger generations