Jump to navigation Jump to search
- to remember
- first-person and third-person singular future subjunctive of
- first-person and third-person singular personal infinitive of
Conjugation of lembrar
- (optionally takes a reflexive pronoun, transitive with de) to remember
- Eu lembro-me do que ele disse. ― I remember what he said.
- Lembra-se de mim? ― Do you remember me?
- (optionally takes a reflexive pronoun, auxiliary with de and a verb in the personal infinitive) to remember to
- Lembre de comprar verduras. ― Remember to buy vegetables.
- (ditransitive, with the indirect object taking de and a verb in the impersonal infinitive) to remind someone to
- Lembra-me de comprar frutas. ― Remind me to buy fruits.
- (transitive) to resemble; to remind someone of (to look similar)
- Ela lembra sua mãe. ― She resembles her mother.
Conjugation of the Portuguese -ar verb lembrar
For quotations of use of this term, see Citations:lembrar.
- (to remember): recordar