(Redirected from m'ass)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Probably abbreviated from kiss my ass.
- (slang, vulgar) Indicates disapproval, disagreement, or disbelief, often with a tone of disregard, disdain, or disgust, referring to the buttocks.
- She'll use my money to buy a new car, my ass!
- You're his brother, my ass! You look nothing alike.
Indicates disapproval, disagreement, or disbelief
- (slang, vulgar) I, myself; oneself in the third person.
- My ass is tired.
- Now I gotta drag my ass to work.
- Sometimes shortened to m'ass.