Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (within a machine or machinery) Any mechanical means for the conversion or control of motion, or the transmission or control of power.
- Any combination of cams, gears, links, belts, chains and logical mechanical elements.
- A group of entities, such as objects, that interact together.
- political machine
- A mental, physical, or chemical process.
- Any process of, or system designed to manage useful energy conversion.
- (philosophy) The theory that all natural phenomena can be explained by physical causes.
mechanical means for the conversion or control of motion
mental, chemical, or physical process