Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 English
- 2 Bouyei
- 3 Cebuano
- 4 Central Franconian
- 5 Old High German
- 6 Zhuang
- A form of classical Japanese music drama.
- indicating surprise at, or requesting confirmation of, some new information; to express skepticism
- indicating that what was just said was obvious and unnecessary; contrived incredulity
- The comparation forms with -o- are Moselle Franconian, those with -ö- are Ripuarian.
- The superlatives nächste (Moselle Franconian) and nöchste (Ripuarian) are used in the sense of English next, though the more regular forms can have this sense as well.
Old High German
- German: noch
noh (old orthography noƅ)