Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abbreviation of pepper (“spice”)
- (transitive) To inject with energy and enthusiasm.
to inject with energy and enthusiasm
- Energy, high spirits.
- 1972, H. E. Bates, The Song of the Wren:
- She was particularly pleased with the wine, which at not infrequent intervals she tasted. Beyond all doubt it promised to be of vintage quality. Clearly the long hot summer had put more than a little pep into the berries.
- → German: Pep
energy and enthusiasm
pep c (uncountable)
- Pep apm al-el ka nipel yatip.
- The water I drank was very bitter.
- Henry, Joan. Kombio Grammar Essentials. Ms. 123pp. (1992).
pep (uncountable peps)
- pepper (spice)