Jump to navigation Jump to search
- recovre (obsolete)
- IPA(key): /ɹɪˈkʌvəɹi/, /ɹɪˈkʌvɹi/
- (weak vowel merger) IPA(key): /ɹəˈkʌvəɹi/, /ɹəˈkʌvɹi/
Audio (US) (file)
- The act or process of regaining or repossession of something lost.
- A return to normal health.
- A return to former status or position.
- (economics) Renewed growth after a slump.
- (law) A verdict giving somebody the right to recover debts or costs.
- (mining) The extraction of an ore from a mine, or of a metal from an ore
- (gaming) The ability to recover or regain health.
act or process of regaining or repossession of something lost
return to normal health
return to former status
economics: renewed growth after a slump
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- Alternative form of