reptilian (plural reptilians)
- A reptile.
- (ufology) One of a race of extraterrestrial shape-shifters purported to secretly control the world.
2001, Caroline Tiger, The UFO Hunter’s Handbook: A Field Guide to the Paranormal, →ISBN, page 62-63:
- More evolved than the Grays or Reptilians, the Humanoids seem to feel some sort of kinship with humans and are likely to be kind.[…] Some researchers believe the Grays are merely preparing the way for a full-scale invasion of Reptilian aliens.
2010, Chico Penteado, Talking to the Reptilians-A Report from Brazil, →ISBN, page 11:
- Such powerful human families would descend upon the reptilians themselves and they would be willing to do just anything to retain their power.
2011, Collin Robert Bowling, A New Order of the Ages, →ISBN:
- The reptilians are the creation of the Carians.
2015, Marty Crump, Eye of Newt and Toe of Frog, Adder's Fork and Lizard's Leg, →ISBN:
- Reptilians generally are envisioned as half snake, half human, and they are thought to have come from the Alpha Draconian star system.
- A derogatory metaphor for Jews.