Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
roach (plural roach)
- Certain members of the fish family Cyprinidae, including:
roach (plural roaches)
- (US) A cockroach.
- (US, slang, smoking) A butt of a marijuana cigarette.
- (UK, slang, smoking) The filter of a rolled cigarette or joint, made from card or paper.
- (nautical) An extra curve of material added to the leech edge of a sail to increase the sail area.
- A kind of headdress worn by some of the indigenous peoples of North America.
US: cockroach — see cockroach