Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Visitation
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- The act of visiting, or an instance of being visited.
- An official visit to inspect or examine something.
- An encounter with supernatural beings such as ghosts or aliens.
- The right of a separated or divorced parent to visit a child; access.
- A punishment or blessing ordained by God.
- (ecology) An unusual and extensive irruption of a species of animals into another region.
act of visiting
encounter with supernatural beings
- visitation (act of visiting)
- visitation (visit in order to inspect something)
- visitation (supernatural encounter)