Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Useless things to be discarded
- A container into which things are discarded
- Something of poor quality
- (slang, derogatory) People of low social status or class. (See, for example, white trash.)
- (computing) Temporary storage on disk for files that the user has deleted, allowing them to be recovered if necessary.
- garbage (1-3), junk (1,3), refuse (1), rubbish, waste
- (container): trash can
- See also Wikisaurus:trash
Related terms 
things to be discarded
something of poor quality
people of low social status or class
- (US) To discard.
- (US) To make into a mess.
- The burglars trashed the house.
- (US) To beat soundly in a game.
- (US) To disrespect someone or something
- See also Wikisaurus:junk