Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (mathematics) Σ. Sum over a set of like terms:
- (topology) suspension or reduced suspension
- (mathematics) A class (in the arithmetical hierarchy) of formulae whose outermost unbounded quantifiers are existential quantifiers
(mathematics): Though there exists a distinct symbol (∑) for the purpose of the mathematical summation, the upper case sigma here is often used for convenience.
Σ • (S)
- The number 200 in Greek numerals.
- The number 200,000 in Greek numerals.