- (mathematics) A (path-dependent, inexact) differential.
- (mathematics) A small number, usually accompanied by ε.
- For any , there is a …
- (mathematics) Kronecker delta or Dirac delta.
Derived from its majuscule counterpart Δ, from the Phoenician letter 𐤃, dalet.
δ • (d) (lowercase, uppercase Δ)
- Lower case delta (δέλτα), the fourth letter of Greek alphabet. It represented in Ancient Greek a voiced dental plosive: /d/ and in modern Greek a voiced dental fricative: /ð/. It is preceded by γ and followed by ε.
- δ΄ (d΄), ,δ (,d)
- d, D (Roman)
- д, Д (Cyrillic)
- ⲇ, Ⲇ (Coptic)
- ∂ (mathematics)
δ • (d) f (invariable)
- Abbreviation of δεσποινίς (despoinís): Miss
- κ (k, “Mr, Mrs”)
- κα (ka, “Mrs”)