See also: Π [U+03A0 GREEK CAPITAL LETTER PI]
, ∏ [U+220F N-ARY PRODUCT]
, ㄇ [U+3107 BOPOMOFO LETTER M]
, 丌 [U+4E0C CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-4E0C]
, 兀 [U+5140 CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-5140]
, ㅠ [U+3160 HANGUL LETTER YU], and Appendix:Variations of "p"
When a circle's radius
is 1 unit, its circumference is 2π units.
- (mathematics) Pi, an irrational constant representing the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter; approximately 3.14159265.
- (particle physics) pion, pi meson
- (mathematics) homotopy group
- (mathematics) prime-counting function
π • (p) (lowercase, uppercase Π)
- The lower case letter pi (πι), the 16th letter of the modern Greek alphabet.